Tuesday 10 November 2009

So long!

Okay, I must have implied it with my irregular posts. I guess I just have to come out and say it this time. Blogging is not my thing! Thumbs up to regular bloggers!

I guess the prediction of the three un-wise ones has been fulfilled. 'There's going to be a time when you'll have nothing on your blog.' They said to me. I guess, that time has come too many times.

So here I am saying, this blog....sad as it is to me, cause I really wanted to keep it running, would end up as a sort of message board. And message board it shall be.

So long!

1 comment:

  1. You and Rayo [antoher blogger] are quitting. Don't pal. Just update when you have something to share with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog page. Now, what do you think? Tell me, I'm listening...